Steven Raichlen Best of Barbecue Beer-Can Chicken Rack with Drip Pan (Stainless Steel) - SR8016
- 1 whole chicken cut into parts
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Panko Bread Crumbs ( make your own panko crumbs here )
- Thoroughly combine mayonnaise, ranch dressing, and Parmesan cheese.
- Trim and wash chicken being sure to pat it dry completely with paper towels.
- Coat each piece of chicken well in the mayonnaise mixture.
- Roll mayonnaise coated chicken in panko crumbs and place on large baking sheet.
- When all chicken is coated in both steps and placed on sheet pan, begin baking in a preheated 400 degree F oven.
- Bake approximately 30 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Serve when hot!