These stuffed porkchops are so tasty and tender that you will want to make them all the time. It is a bit of a twist on the stuffed porkchops that you normally see. Its a simple recipe even when you use our homemade stuffing for it. Use panko bread crumbs or plain regular crumbs.
- 3 thick cut porkchops
- 3 - 4 cups stuffing - I use this recipe for the stuffing
- Bread crumbs - I like Panko best.
- 1 cup of Ranch Dressing or plain mayonnaise if preferred
- Lots of cracked black pepper (I use about a tablespoon per porkchop)
Either this or the rub below are also great additions to this recipe or any pork recipe!
- Prepare stuffing as directed and set aside.
- With a fillet knife, butterfly each porkchop leaving enough solid meat at one end to make a pocket in the porkchop.
- Generously stuff each porkchop full and tight with stuffing mix. Set aside.
- In 2 shallow bowls, add ranch or mayonnaise to one, and bread crumbs to the other.
- Using some of the cracked black pepper, generously sprinkle the filled porkchops on each side.
- Put the remainder of the black pepper into the bread crumbs combining completely.
- Coat each filled porkchop with a nice even layer of ranch or mayonnase, then roll in peppered bread crumbs.
- Press the bread crumbs onto each porkchop so you have a thick, even crumb coating.
- Bake the porkcops on 400 degrees F in the oven for 20 - 30
- minutes or until meat is completely cooked.