- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon worsteshershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke flavoring
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- In a sauce pan, add all ingredients. Heat until almost to a boil but not boiling. Decrease heat, and simmer 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally so it does not burn on the bottom.
- Remove from heat. You can store this in the refridgerator or even freeze it.
- Brush sauce on meat as you are grilling, baking, or broiling. I add several coats of this through out cooking and one more time just before serving so it is thick and sticky.
- It also serves well as a dipping sauce.