- 1/2 pound cooked macaroni or pasta preferred
- 1/2 cup goat cheese crumbled
- 3 pickled eggs
- 1 cup pickled asparagus spears
- 14.5 oz. can stewed tomatoes drained and cut into pieces
- 15 black olive halved
- 1 - 2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 - 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chives
- Boil pasta according to package directions. Drain and cool.
- In larger salad bowl, combine all ingredients stirring until completely combined.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours to allow flavors to blend.
- Crumble additional goat cheese on the top when serving.