Follow me on Pinterest

Monday, February 11, 2013

Moms Potato Salad




This potato salad has been a highlight through out the years in my extended family. It is my mothers recipe, and it is the best creamy potato salad you will ever taste.









Ingredients:


  • 5 lbs. potatoes peeled a cut into 1 inch cubes
  • 6 hard boiled eggs peeled and chopped into pieces
  • 1 small onion diced
  • 1 bell pepper diced
  • 1 pkg of Goya Sazon
  • 2 teaspoons Goya Adobo
  • 1 teaspoon black pepper
  • 2 tablespoons mustard
  • 4 tablespoons of sweet salad cubes I have also used sweet pickle slices chopped up or sweet gerkins.. It is a matter of choice
  • 1/2 c. - 1 c. Hellman's mayonnaise (as desired)




Directions:

Boil potatoes until potatoes are real soft.
Drain and Run under cold water till potatoes are cool.
Put potatoes in large bowl and add all ingredients. Mix well.
Refrigerate until serving.

Make sure you sample it.. I always do this to be sure it is edible for consumption.. And to cure my curiosity of how it tastes... If it isn't right for you just add more of anything you want to make it suitable for your taste.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...