This corned beef hash is so good with eggs and toast. Serve it with just about anything you like, but it some how belongs with eggs:)
- 1 lb. corned beef shredded or cut into smaller pieces.
- 3 medium potatoes peeled and diced small.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- In a non-stick fry pan, add all ingrediets on the olive oil.
- You may need more olive oil as it cooks, so add a little at a time.
- Cook on medium high heat, turning as it browns on all sides.
- Corned beef is already salty, so there is no need to add any salts.
- Serve with eggs and toast:)