Butter, margarine, or cooking spray (to coat pan)
- 3/4 cup crushed pecans
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 trout fillets
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Prepare pecans by chopping into coarse crumbs in a food processor. Add parsley, salt and pepper to the pecans and pour onto plate.
- Put flour on a plate of its own as well.
- Beat eggs in a shallow dish big enough for your fillets.
- Season fillets with salt and pepper on both sides (I removed the skin)
- Coat each fillet in flour then dip into egg, and finally cover each fillet with a thick coat of seasoned pecan crumbs.
- If you are using butter or margarine to coat your pan with, simply rub a thick coat of it into the bottom of the bake sheet. If you use cooking spray, just spray the bottom well.
- Place your fillets on prepared pan and gently press pecan crumbs into the fillets, being sure you have a nice even coating.
- Bake the fillets for 10-15 minutes and serve while hot.
This site has no rating
(not enough votes)