Follow me on Pinterest

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Loaded Cheese Burgers

These cheese burgers are prepared with chopped onions and peppers that are mixed into the ground beef for added flavor while they cook. My husband prefers this giant burger pictured here and I use my homemade hard rolls especially for these big burgers. You can find the hard roll recipe here: http://foodtalkdailyrecipes.blogspot.com/2013/01/hard-rolls.html#

This is a brief description of how to make loaded cheese burgers that assumes you already know how to assemble a hamburger from ground beef.

Normally, I add lettuce to this burger, but this one does not have it because I had a lettuce disaster in the kitchen just before assembling the burgers for the table.










Ingredients for burger:

Ground beef
Bell pepper diced small/minced
Onion diced small/minced
Steak sauce (approx 1/2 cup per pound beef)
Goya Adobo seasoning (about 1/2 teaspoon per pound)
Cracked pepper (I use A LOT because I love it)
***Use any seasoning you prefer!



      

Directions:

Mix all the ingredients together in mixing bowl being sure its all mixed completely. I use my hands and sort of squeeze the flavors together.

The texture should be fine with a lot of moisture. If its not pretty moist, add more steak sauce or bbq sauce.

Shape beef into patties in whatever size you prefer.

You can grill, bake or fry these burger and they will come out tender and delicious every time.

Add a thick slice of cheese at the end of cooking, place on rolls and top with bacon, tomatoes, pickles, onions, and lettuce.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...