Time: 15 min
- 2 slices rye bread (I use marbled for this)
- 4 thin slices corned beef (I use roast beef as well)
- 1 slice swiss cheese (I use pepper jack)
- 1/3 cup sauerkraut
- 3 tablespoons thousand island dressing (you can make it mixing mayonnaise, ketchup, relish)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine - enough to spread on each slice of bread.
- Spread butter or margarine on each slice of bread.
- place one buttered slice of bread onto a fry pan over medium heat, butter side down.
- drizzle thousand island dressing for the first layer
- place corned beef evenly
- top corned beef with sauerkraut
- drizzle thousand island dressing over saurkraut
- top with cheese
- place second slice of bread, butter side up to complete the build
Cut corner to corner with a serrated knife and ENJOY!!!