Yield: 6-8 Pop-overs
Time: 1 hour
1 c. milk
1 c. flour
1/2 t. salt
Preheat oven to 450 F
- In medium sized mixing bowl, slightly beat eggs with a whisk.
- add milk a whisk a bit more
- slowly add flower and salt whisking until just mixed. DO NOT OVER MIX! Thats why I do it by hand!
- Lightly grease 6 large custard cups or 8 medium muffin cups.
- Fill custard cups 1/2 full or muffin cups 3/4 full
- Bake 15 minutes
- Reduce heat to 350 F and bake 20 minutes longer
Serve with soup and stews, gravies or sauces. Serve immediately.
Recipe for beef stew to top your pop-overs!