Yield: 3-4 dozen
Time: approximately 1 hour
- 2 1/4 cups Gluten-Free Flour
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 3/4 cup Butter, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free vanilla
- 2 cups gluten-free semi-sweet chocolate chips
Heat oven to 375°F.
flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and xanthan gum in medium bowl.
Using a different large bowl
Butter, brown sugar, and sugar.
Beat at medium speed until creamy. Mix in eggs and vanilla. Continue beating until smooth.
Reduce speed to low and gradually add flour mixture a little at a time. Stir in chocolate chips.
Drop by tablespoon full onto ungreased cookie sheets spacing them 2 inches apart.
Bake for 9 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown.
Let stand 1 to 2 minutes.
Remove from cookie sheets onto wire racks.